Admission to School
Tauheedul Islam Boys’ High School (TIBHS) is part of Star Academies. As an 11-16 progressive, inclusive and outstanding Muslim faith school, TIBHS welcomes applications from families of other faiths and non-faiths.
In order to help you understand the admission process better, we have produced a number of documents listed below. Please read the documents carefully. We hope you will find them helpful and informative. Further information is also available by visiting www.blackburn.gov.uk
If after reading the listed documents, you wish to discuss any aspects of the admission arrangements, please contact the school.
- Determined Admission Arrangements for 2021
- Supplementary Information Form 2021
- Determined Admission Arrangements for 2020
- Supplementary Information Form 2020
- Proposed Admission Arrangements for 2022
- Proposed Supplementary Information Form for 2022
- Proposed Admission Arrangements 6th Form for 2022
- Admission Arrangements for Year 6 to Year 7
- In-Year Admission
- Admission of Children Outside Normal Age Group
- Waiting List
- Appeals Guidance
- Appeals Guidance – Addendum
- Appeal Dates
Our annual Open Evening is a chance for prospective pupils and their families to see our Academy in action. With exciting displays, in-class demonstrations and activities, it is a great opportunity to meet our pupils and speak to members of our staff in detail about their subjects and just what we have to offer.
Attendance & Admissions Officer
Tauheedul Islam Boys’ High School
Telephone 01254 918670