Please note the following reminders from the Pastoral Team:
- Uniform- All uniform and sports kit is now in stock at Stevensons. If you are having issues purchasing uniform, speak to your sons Head of Year. Click here for more information
- Jabbahs- Please ensure your son is wearing a collared jabbah with his uniform trousers underneath. Pupils have had 11 weeks to organise a Jabbah. Pupils failing to come into school with a collared jabbah, parents will be expected to drop one off for them.
- Planners – Please sign your son’s planner, please make sure he has this on him at all times. Planners will be checked during Pastoral time by Form Tutors
- Equipment – please make sure your son has all of his stationary – pupils are not allowed to share equipment at all – this includes the mini whiteboard, pen & eraser.
- SMHWK – please log on to SMHWK, any issues, please let your son’s head of year know
- After school detentions – Detentions have started. We have allowed pupils to settle in to routines and ensure we addressed any issues from a pastoral perspective. Pupils have settled in well, and now we need to focus on ensuring behaviour for learning is exemplary by each individual. We hope they focus on the rewards more than the sanctions – please speak to your son if he does receive an L2 or L3
- Forgotten Lunches – There has been an increase in pupils forgetting their packed lunch. It is a parents responsibility to provide their son with a lunch. If pupils forget their lunch, parents will be expected to drop the lunch off to school.
- Homework is set one week in advance. Please keep an eye on your son’s Show My Homework Account. The homework timetable is below: